Do you wish to leave our website?
New equipment and technologies, geopolitical issues, new global opportunities and, increasingly, new potential liabilities, are all evolving rapidly in the aviation and aerospace industries; Marsh can help you manage today’s risks and also anticipate tomorrow’s.
Marsh’s global team of aviation and aerospace insurance specialists have been serving these industries for decades. The depth of this experience allows us to fully understand your challenges and enables us to deliver innovative solutions that are tailored to your needs.
With Marsh, you gain access to powerful resources, including our industry-leading intelligence, analytics, risk placement, claims handling, and risk consulting capabilities. All this expertise makes it possible for us to negotiate the best pricing and cover for your company’s risk and insurance requirements.
For these reasons, many clients choose Marsh to assist in reducing their total cost of risk, thus freeing up capital to invest more strategically. As evidence of the value we provide to our clients, we are the broker of choice for a large number of the world’s leading airlines, manufacturers, airports, general aviation operators, and space-related risks.
Marsh has one of the largest general aviation insurance teams in the world. Our team works with many of the world's largest organizations, including:
- A broad spectrum of helicopter operators, including off-shore and police/military.
- Corporate jet and turbo-prop aircraft owners and operators.
- Airline aircraft for private use.
- Aircraft charter and management, including fractional ownership fleets.
- Fixed-base operators (FBOs).
- Unmanned aerial systems (drones).
- Non-owned aircraft exposures.
Our general aviation team uses a wide range of innovative placement techniques, ranging from various forms of multi-year deals and the inclusion of risk management bursaries, to the use of our proprietary Marsh Flight placement facility, which offers excellent pricing, cover, and security.
* Some of our proprietary tools and facilities listed above may not be available in Japan. Please contact us for individual enquiries should you wish to discuss.
Marsh has more than 100 airline specialists based around the world, working with more than 180 airline clients. Choosing Marsh gives you access to one of the largest overall global trading relationships with aviation insurance underwriters. Our clients include:
- Major carriers.
- Flag carriers.
- Regional carriers.
- Cargo operators.
Marsh’s airline team uses numerous innovative placement techniques, including our quota share arrangement and the Airline Portfolio Placement (APP) Facility, as well as facilities for both hull war risks and war liability risks (*). In addition, handling complex, local, and multinational risks, our service teams typically provide you with more than 150 years of combined aviation insurance experience.
- Aviation Hull and Spares and Equipment All Risks and Aviation Comprehensive Liabilities Insurance
- Aviation Hull and Spares War and Allied Perils Insurance
- Aviation War, Hijacking and other Perils Excess Liability Insurance
- Aviation Hull Deductible Insurance
Some of our proprietary tools and facilities listed above may not be available in Japan. Please contact us for individual enquiries should you wish to discuss.
Marsh has more than 50 aerospace specialists based around the world who work with hundreds of clients, including:
- Major and component part manufacturers.
- Airport service providers and refuellers.
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul.
- Air navigation service providers.
- Aviation lease/finance companies/banks.
We are recognized as the clear market leader in the aerospace sector, and we represent more than a 50% market share of the world’s top 50 aerospace manufacturers in terms of revenue*. Therefore, choosing Marsh gives our clients access to by far the largest overall global trading relationship with aerospace insurance underwriters. Furthermore, our clients benefit from our unrivalled experience and expertise in dealing with the needs of this specialized industry.
* Based on annual revenue statistics from Flight International.
As space becomes increasingly commercialized, space risk management has evolved from providing simple launch insurance to a complex discipline encompassing:
- Contract analysis and advice.
- Risk evaluation.
- Alternative risk-transfer solutions.
- Insurance program design and implementation.
- Claim negotiation.
Marsh Space Projects is the leading provider of risk management services to the space industry, including manufacturers, satellite operators, launch-service providers, and transponder users. We offer you all the advantages of Marsh's size and global reach, combined with the dedication of a small group focused on this unique specialty. Our specialists are among the most experienced and innovative in the space industry. Marsh has experienced team members in Asia, 100% dedicated to space, providing real time service to our Asia customers.